Lee Pritchard and Jamie Murphy, MM Honorary Director and Founder, have completed an exciting project to chronicle Musical Masterworks’ 25-year journey. Assembling treasured photos and diligently recounting the memories and milestones shared by our audience, musicians, staff and volunteers over the years, Lee and Jamie have compiled a commemorative book that will be available at our holiday concerts on Saturday, December 5, 2015 and Sunday, December 6, 2015
- Read what our original Artistic Director, Charles Wadsworth, wrote in an early program that was the genesis of our chamber music series
- Learn how Musical Masterworks began
- Find out how and when and where our Outreach Program was started
- See photos and memorabilia capturing the energy and excitement of our journey
- Smile as you read about fun facts and memorable moments that brought us to where we are today
- Learn about you, our audience, and see how you have grown with us over the year
The beautiful cover of the commemorative book features details of the many program covers created by world-renowned designer Peter Good, who is responsible for the bold style that has become the hallmark of Musical Masterworks’ distinctive look.
Commemorative books are $25 or purchase our special holiday bundle, MM25 book and tote bag, for $30. Available at our December performances or visit the gift shop at the Florence Griswold Museum.
Don’t forget, you can also purchase a gift certificate that can be used at any performance, during any season. Nothing is better than the gift of an experience that will always be treasured!